After a four month training experiment, using myself as the guinea pig, the results are in.
Watch this 12 minute video to understand how cycling effected my motocross riding results and much more. You have to be willing to suffer on the bicycle or is it really suffering??? So is cycling good motocross training or not, you decide?
Don’t do all that hard training unless you are sure you’re doing the most effective training for motocross, training that will bring the results you’re hoping for.
Get all this how-to training info and tons of other facts about fitness for motos like:
– How much training is too much and not enough, how to balance that fine line?
– What’s a good weekly routine, for me in my situation, to be doing each week? Get many sample weekly routine examples for weekend warriors to full time pros.
– What’s the best ways to eliminate arm pump?
– Should I train or rest when I’m starting to get sick?
– How important is nutrition and what is practical?
– I don’t have a lot of time to train, what’s the most effective exercises for fast results?
Get all these facts and many more with my “MX Conditioning 2 DVD”.
You’ll also get a 62 page Training and Nutrition Manual in PDF format.
This could be the perfect time to start training or upgrade your current workouts.
Get the inside lines to the methods and strategies I used to train McGrath, Windham, Lusk, Dowd and many others. The riders I’ve trained have won 26 AMA Pro Titles.
Now you can get all this info to use for yourself.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Learn More with these Motocross Fitness Training DVDs: